- Ph.D. Emiritus Prof. Ovidiu Nicolescu – Bucharest University of Economic Studies
Ovidiu Nicolescu was born on November 10, 1943 in Ploiești, Prahova County. He graduated from the Mihai Viteazu High School in Ploiești, then his were steps directed to The Bucharest University of Economic Studies, graduating with a degree in economics in 1966. He continued his studies and later obtained the scientific title of “Doctor of Economics” studying a topic of great interest, “Improving the organizational structure based on the analysis of organizational variables” under the coordination of acad. Roman Moldovan.
Then, between 1968 and 1969, after graduation, he began his studies and research activities at the Universities of Liege, Grand, Brussels and Leuven, during which time he studied phenomena and processes specific to market economies. From 1970, until 2013 he worked at the Bucharest University of Economic Studies (ASE) as a professor. Ovidiu Nicolescu was also vice dean of the Faculty of Management. His work consisted of teaching activities, seminar activities, year projects, practical work, guidance (management) of graduation projects, bachelor’s and graduation projects, guidance (management) of dissertation or graduation papers for all forms of training provided in the curriculum, guidance of doctoral students in the internship, assessment activity, consultations, guidance of students to choose the career path in the transferable credit system, participation in commissions and councils in the interest of education, scientific and methodical training. He also coordinated areas of the administrative activity of the faculty and the specialized commissions of the Faculty Council, carried out the current management of the faculty activity and made the connection with the departments according to their responsibilities. After 2013, he was awarded the title of “Professor emeritus doctor emeritus” by the Faculty of Management of the Bucharest Academy of Economic Studies (ASE) in recognition of his merits for carrying out his teaching activities.
Throughout his career, Prof. Dr Ovidiu Nicolescu has carried out a rich activity of scientific and academic research, materialized in over 180 papers developed as an author, co-author or coordinator, focused almost exclusively on management issues.
Reagarding Ovidiu Nicolescu activity we attach:
- Ph.D. Prof. Eng. Constantin Oprean – Universitatea „Lucian Blaga” din Sibiu
- Ph.D. Prof. Ion Popa – Bucharest University of Economic Studies
- Ph.D. Prof. Dănuț Dumitrașcu – “Lucian Blaga” University of Sibiu
- Ph.D. Prof. Cosmin Dobrin
- Ph.D. Prof. Tudor Nistorescu
- Ph.D. Prof. Ion Stegăroiu
- Ph.D. Prof. Zamfir Andreea Ileana
- Ph.D. Prof. Liviu Ilieș
- Ph.D. Associate Prof. Adina Negrușa
- Ph.D. Prof. Răzvan Nistor
- Ph.D. Associate Prof. Diana Pitic
- Prof. Eng. Constantin Oprean, Sc.D., DHC.
- Prof. Ec. Camelia Cristina Dragomir – Pânzaru, Ph.D.
- Gl. Bg. Prof. Eng. Ghiță Bârsan, Sc.D., DHC.
- Prof. Eng. & Ec. Aurel – Mihail Țîțu, Sc.D. & Ph.D., Dr. Habil., DHC.
- Ph.D. Prof. Nicolae Bibu
- Ph.D. Prof. Marian Mocanu
- Ph.D. Prof. Associate Diana Sala
- Ph.D. Prof. Cristina Teodora Roman
- Ph.D. Prof. Maria Viorica Bedrule-Grigoruță