The managerial project for 2022-2025 is elaborated based on the provisions of the updated statute of RASM from June 2017. In the elaboration of the project, we took into account six essential elements:
- SWOT analysis at RASM level for the period 2017-2021;
- continuation and amplification of the positive elements, simultaneously with the elimination of the main dysfunctions manifested in the RASM activity in the last 4 years;
- capitalizing on the proposals formulated by the members of the association within the RASM General Assemblies and on other occasions;
- accelerating the digital transformation and the transition to the knowledge-based economy and the EU 2020 Strategy by amplifying the role and responsibilities of management at the level of all human systems;
- the results of RASM’s annual research reports on the health of Romanian management in 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020;
- intensifying the shaping, implementation and impact of knowledge-based management on the economic, social, scientific, cultural and political functionality and performance of all human systems.
- the impact of the crisis generated by the Covid-19 pandemic on the society and the economy and implicitly on the content, the ways of manifestation, the performances and the tendencies in the managerial science and practice.