RASM AWARDS 2021
In accordance with the methodology for awarding RASM awards and with the decision of the Board of Directors no. 4 of 22.07.2021, following the evaluation of the works, the Commissions for the evaluation of the works proposed for the awarding of the RASM prizes, reunited on 31.10.2021, decided to award the RASM prizes as follows:
- The awarding of the RASM prize for the best doctoral thesis defended in 2020, to the thesis: “The influence of organizational culture on the management of SMEs”, elaborated by Mr. POPA G. Ștefan Cătălin, under the scientific direction of prof.univ.dr. Cosmin DOBRIN from ASE Bucharest.
- Awarding the RASM prize for the best book elaborated in 2020, to the work: “Occupational Risk Management”, elaborated by Anca Drăghici, Nicoleta Căruțașu and Larisa Ivașcu, in Politehnica Press Publishing House, Bucharest, 2020.
RASM GENERAL ASSEMBLY FROM 05.11.2021
The RASM General Assembly from 05.11.2021, held online, with the following agenda:
- Agenda Meeting of the Board of Directors of RASM 05.11.2021
- Information on the main activities carried out by RASM during the period 06.11.2020 – 05.11.2021
- Management report on the financial activity as at 30.09.2021
- Minutes of the meeting of the evaluation committee of the doctoral theses proposed for awarding the prize to the Romanian Academic Management Society (RASM)
- Minutes of the meeting of the evaluation committee of the management books proposed for awarding the prize to the Romanian Academic Society of Management (RASM)
- The result of the election of the RASM management structures
LAUNCH OF THE BOOK “THE HEALTH OF MANAGEMENT IN ROMANIA IN 2020”
On November 4, 2021, during the 15th international conference “Managing People and Organizations in a Global Crisis”, organized by the Faculty of Management of the Bucharest University of Economic Studies, the 12th annual research report on management in Romania was launched, conducted under the auspices of the Romanian Academic Society of Management – RASM and published by Prouniversitaria Publishing House.
The work was done by the same team of professors as in previous years – prof. Univ. Dr. emeritus Ovidiu Nicolescu, univ. prof. Dr. Ion Popa, Prof. Univ. dr. Ciprian Nicolescu, associate professor dr. Simona Ștefan and prof. univ. dr. Cezar Petre Simion – the first two authors also had interventions during the event. Professor Emeritus Ovidiu Nicolescu focused on the main features of national management, paying special attention to long-term training methods. Prof. univ. Dr. Ion Popa focused on the management of economic agents, pointing out their dynamic characteristics and highlighting several priorities for the next period
BOOK LAUNCH “WHITE PAPER OF SMES IN ROMANIA 2021”
On September 29, 2021, took place the online launch of the volume “WHITE PAPER OF SMES IN ROMANIA 2021”, edition no. 19, made under the auspices of the National Council of SMEs in Romania, in partnership with the Ministry of Economy, Entrepreneurship and Tourism and with the participation of RASM through the university professors Ovidiu Nicolescu, Ciprian Nicolescu and Cezar Simion, members of RASM and the main authors of the paper. The volume is the most in-depth analysis of the Romanian SME sector and presents the overall situation of the business environment in 2020 and 2021, the impact of the COVID crisis, the difficulties faced by SMEs, financing needs and sources, ways of innovation, strategies and the policies used for its development, level of computerization and digitization, which form the basis of the comprehensive set of priorities, directions and modalities for the relaunch of the SME sector, contained in the final chapter 15 of the book